Details About Team DeathMatch Arcade Mode PUBG Mobile
The eight-vs-eight mode will be played on seven different battlefields pulled from different locations from PUBG’s maps, including Stalber from Erangel, Podvosto from Vikendi, and more.
Powered by Minute Media
It will function as a normal team deathmatch mode, meaning respawn is enabled, players will select spawn kits as loadouts to fight with, and it will be in first-person perspective only.
The first team to rack up 50 kills or the team with the highest amount of kills after 10 minutes will win the round. Two round wins will secure the match victory. Team deathmatch will also reward BP for individual performance in each game.
PUBG Corp. says it plans to add new battlefields to the mode in the future and that it will be following feedback for ways to improve it. Other game modes will join PUBG’s Arcade in the future, too, “blending PUBG’s unique gameplay into thrilling new experiences.”
There’s no official release date set for update 6.2 yet.
The official ruleset for PUBG team deathmatch is as follows:
- FPP only
- Spawn Kits enabled
- Open the map to select your weapon Spawn Kit.
- Respawns enabled
- Respawn five seconds after each death.
- Players respawn close to friendly players if the location is safe.
- Players will be briefly invulnerable after respawning.
- DBNO disabled
- No knockdowns
- Friendly Fire disabled
- Kills and assists fill your boost gauge
- After not taking damage for five seconds, your health will begin to regenerate, whilst also depleting your boost gauge.
- Players can’t reconnect to TDM matches.
- This includes accidentally leaving the match or crashing.